Monday, August 11, 2008

Catching up on 6 months

So, I have not been very good at blogging this last month!!! Most of these pics are just catching you up with Liv from end of 5 months thru 6 months. She weighed 17 lbs. 11 oz. at her 6 month appt. (a whole pound less than younger cousin M!) and was 26 inches long! She's just perfect. Livi continues to be the life of the party and is such a happy baby. When she smiles it is a whole body experience as she rapidly kicks her legs and flaps her arms at the same time. She's a bit of a ham... The newest development is her moving. She rolls EVERYWHERE! She is also starting to pivot and scoot to get things. I guess that means I will have to start babyproofing a little bit more! Hope everyone is doing well!


We were playing peek-a-boo and when I lifted up the blankie, this is the look I got. Peek-a-boo quickly ended after that.



With cousin M on Fourth of July










2 comments:

ADMurray said...

she is seriously so, so adorable and growing incredibly quickly too, wow!

tanelson said...

Woooh baby!
She's so sweet, love ALL these great pictures! So good to see an update. I can't believe she's already 7 months old. How can it be? Need to see you guys soon! Love ya