Wednesday, January 23, 2008

She's Here!





On Tuesday January 15th, we welcomed our baby girl into the world. I was induced and everything went wonderfully. She was 7 lbs 15 oz and was 20 inches long. Baby L is one week old now and we are getting adjusted to life at home with our little honey.






5 comments:

Brooke said...

Congrats on your little girl! She's beautiful! I hope all is well getting acclimated at home!

ML Rusch said...

Wow, she is so cute!!! Congratulations Annie! We are so happy for you and glad that things went well! How special that your little L and J's little M are so close in age!

Ana said...

Congratulations! She is gorgeous! We pray that things continue to go well. You will be a wonderful mommy! And you look so good in the hospital pictures!

Henrik and Carrie said...

Congratulations!! She is beautiful and so is her mom!

Praise the Lord for this precious little girl!

So fun that E, L and M will all be so close in age. By this time next year, it will be a hoot!

djrogness said...

Oh, I miss her! Love the cupcake pic and that round little face - I want to kiss those cheeks! Love ya!